Using Calendae as your Lotus Notes to manage your calendar and your address book: it enables you to view and back up data from your PC. Moreover, Calendae allows you to consult your calendar and address book from any Internet and WAP access. And you can share your data with other people in read-only access or full access.
Your data from Calendae is copied to a local file. This file is synchronised with your Lotus Notes application and reloaded on Calendae to update our database. The local file is deleted after synchronisation.
The transfer of your data requires a standard Internet connection (HTTP 1.0 protocol, TCP port 80) and access to it is protected by a random 128-bit password during synchronisation.
The CalendaeNotes application is a two-way synchronisation of records between Lotus Notes and your Calendae account. It performs synchronisation of data between the calendar of Lotus Notes and the calendar of your Calendae account, and between the Address Book of Lotus Notes and the Address Book of your Calendae account.
For each application, you may choose one of the following 3 standard types of synchronisation for your calendar and your address book:
* Copy Calendae to Notes : your Calendae data will overwrite Lotus Notes.
* Copy Notes to Calendae : Lotus Notes will overwrite your Calendae data.
* Synchronise : all data created, modified or deleted on Calendae since the last synchronisation is created, modified or deleted on Lotus Notes and vice versa.
CalendaeNotes synchronises Lotus Notes with your Calendae account. It installs itself on your PC. Since this application is going to process your Calendae data from your PC, it requires an Internet connection every time it synchronises.
- Firstly, you have to configure your Calendae account: from your calendar, select SETTINGS, then select Lotus Notes and register.
- Then, you have to download the installation procedure, depending on your computer system,
in the download section.
- Install the software: the installation procedure, developed with InstallShield, will add CalendaeNotes to the 'Add/Remove Programs' section in your Control Panel. Therefore, you can remove it completely using Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel.
- Once installed, do not forget to activate your Internet browser’s cookies.
- Lotus Notes 5.0.6 and later
- Lotus Notes 6 and later